Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Curls

i want to talk about hair today.
i hate my hair. and how it is.
not that i'm not thankful that i have hair on my head la, don't misunderstand me please.
so i love it also.

"but keshia, how can you be thankful for your hair if you hate it?!"
aiyah, simply put, i have a love-hate relationship with it la.
as most girls do right? tsk.

sometimes you get fantastic hairdays (and that's usually when you don't have a date or no appointment to keluar makan angin), and sometimes you get those BAD BAD fringe days, where it's flat at the roots, and then it curls out at the ends. ARGH!

so yeahlah. our hair damn cheeky one lah ok. it knows our mood and our schedule...
and since i came to england, my hair became EVEN dryer T_T booooo.. and then i itchy hand go dye it summore. not like there's an obvious difference lah, waste my money only. either that or poon didn't do a good job, HAHA (he do for me wan).

but yesterday i bought hair serum! :D it was the first i've seen in tesco! and no, it's not tesco's home brand, i don't trust tesco's home brand. they have body wash that look like bleach okay, why would they want to merchandise such things even though there might be a small sample of the population who MIGHT buy it????? given, it's really cheap, but are you willing to pay less for a thinning epidermis???!

ya i've digressed once again.
i bought hair serum. used it yesterday and today and i love it :)
i even bought a matching brand shampoo, which matches my current conditioner :D they always say (i don't know who THEY are) that if you use all the same range products at any one time, it's better than mixing it wor... don't know la, but this is my first time having all the same stuff at one go so i'll tell you how it goes la.

actually,
i wanted to only tell you that i bought hair serum, and like the title suggests, i curled my hair -_- how on earth it got to this many words is beyond me.

oh yea i didn't use uhm tongs (sp?)
yah ok here's a picture of my curls.

i look really old with curls, yuck.



i should really stop posting so many photos.
my writing is deteriorating.
(niama, i couldn't even spell deteriorating until the red line thing told me it was wrong! tsk!)
(my england damn suck already also)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha bad bad fringe day. i thought this would only happen to those whose fringe is short.
cis, i hate my hair lah it's STILL shoulder-length since last dec! @#$%^!

siaomeen said...

awh.. i just got almost all my hair snipped off yesterday.. its now.. boyish short.. =P

this girl said...

mindy: hehe, hair takes forever to grow. mine's been TRYING to grow since last year feb! hah, beat that! hahaha... give me your url? :)

siaomeen: yea i read! please post a pic la <3