Sunday, July 13, 2008

I Love Tags!

Name: Keshia Kan
Sisters: None
Brothers: One
Shoe size: UK5
Height: 5’7

Where do you live:
REALLY far awayyyyyy la. But no longer in 2 months time! :D

Favourite drinks: Bali ais, Teh O Ais Limau, Sea coconut drink (eeeeee I want!!)
Favourite breakfast: DIM SUM without a doubt :) but thats IF eating in the morning is possible!

Have you ever been on a plane?: Yes
Swam in the ocean: Yes! I loveeeeee <3
Fallen asleep at school: Yes! Especially during Sejarah omg, and in college, during Bio and in uni (horrrrrrrr!) during PSY 2012 (philosophy nonsense)!
Broken someone's heart: Maybe..... Don't know, don't care. Because if I had to break that person's heart, it would mean that person did me REAL wrong already.
Fell off your chair: Err... I can't remember! But I'm sure I have.
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: All night? Shamefully and pathetically... yes. AND IT WAS NOT WORTH IT (now that I think of it, heh)
Saved e-mails: Of course! I still do! :) Real sentimental ones la... and maybe some reminders, hmm...

What is your room like: Which one? The halls one or my home one or right now's one? T_T because right now my "room" is the living room and I sleep on the floor with a sleeping bag.
What's right beside you: Swiss Chocs, Thai Sweet Chilli Sauce, DVD, Dove Cream Shower tester pack, my handphone, Vaseline Lip Therapy, house keys, a glass of water, my O2 receipt, 2 pens, A BIG BOWL OF WATERMELON,
a flat piece of tissue with watermelon seeds padlock, USB stick, and my little China pouch of coins!!
What is the last thing you ate: watermelon :D
Ever had chicken pox: yes, when I was just a little wee baby.
Sore throat: Of course! But not often.
Stitches: No, but IF I could choose (macamlah boleh), I'd want stiches at my eyelid so I will have double eyelids! (Eh don't judge! Single eyelid ppl will understand)
Broken nose: No. Sometime I feel like I want to break it off a little bit though. shh...


Do you believe in love at first sight: NO SUCH THING LAH. Unless it's like with clothes or a bag or with shoes then can la. Hehehehehe
Like picnics: Uhm no I don't. Kinda detest it. It's so.... hazardous, but more mafan than anything else.
Who was the last person you danced with: Sayang <3
Last made you smile: The housemate :)
You last yelled at: O_o hmmm... I can't remember?

Today did you:
Talk to someone you like: yeaaaaa /shyshy
Kissed anyone: No :(
Get sick: Nope
Talk to an ex: Nope
Miss someone: Yes, but not just one... MANY!
Eat: Yes, and a WHOLE lot at that :( kantoi laaaaaa...


Best feeling in the world: Hee heeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... So many la.
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: No :( I used to have so many but I couldn't breathe. Such a whimp!
What's under your bed: Floor :(
Who do you really hate: OMG DON'T GET ME STARTED!!!!! Long story only.
What time is it now?: 9.47pm

Random:
Is there a person who is on your mind now: Yea alwayssssssss...
Do you have any siblings: Yes
Do you want children: Yea
Do you smile often: Not as often as I should :)
Do you like your hand-writing: I guess it's okay?
Are your toe nails painted: No worrrr... I should!
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: I can sleep anywhere. It's a super power I have! :D
What color shirt are you wearing now: Brown and black caftan
What were you doing at 7:00 p.m. yesterday: Saying goodbye and crying my eyes out :(
I can't wait till: I GET TO GO HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!
When did you cry last:
Yesterday TTTTT______TTTTT
Are you a friendly person: No. I'm damn anti social and I don't know how to make friends wan -_- Something I have to learn
Do you have any pets: NOOOOO :( I gave my dog away 3 years ago :(
Where is the person you have feelings for right now?: At home and in my heart (I'm so emoooooooo)
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now?: Yes :)


Do you sleep with the TV on?: No, but it's turned on when I cook!
What are you doing right now?: Thinking if i should eat :(
Have you ever crawled through a window?: No, but I've let a certain someone in several times, hahahaha...
Can you handle the truth?: Bring it on. Slowly :S
Are you too forgiving?: I don't know...
Are you closer to your mother or father?: DADDY!
Who was the last person you cried in front of?: Sayang :(
How many people can you say you've really loved?: Really, REALLY loved? Excluding blood related people, I'd say maybe 2 or maximum 3. This is EXCLUDING family ah!



Do you eat healthy?: no :S
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?: We never even took pictures, haha
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?: Goooot :(
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?: My friends.
Are you loud or quiet most of the time?: That really depends on who I'm with.
Are you confident?: I’m confused now already T_T I used to be able to say in a heartbeat that I am confident but now I'm reduced to a confused kittehz (this whole silly ihasacheezburger thing Poon's got me into is ridiculous! somebody stop me!!) T_T



5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
(i) HOLY POO I was 10, and had a Mulan birthday cake. hahaha
(ii) Doing unnecessary school homework
(iii) Trying to make friends (My sad life story aih)
(iv) Watching boys around my neighbourhood have all the fun :(
(v) Watching cartoons

5 things on my to-do list today:
(i) SLEEP!!!!
(ii) Get well rested
(iii) Try not to eat
(iv) Make herbal soup

(v) Watch teeveeeheeeheeee


5 snacks I enjoy
:
(i) Chips
(ii) Crisps
(iii) SCOTCH EGGGGGGGG!!!!!! *shiney eyed*
(iv) Candy
(v) Coooookies

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
(i) Give 10% in tithes
(ii) Invest in an offshore trustfund
(iii) Donate to GOOD charities
(iv) Travel the world and eat/sleep/live the luxurious life
(v) GO SHOPPING DUH IT'S A STUPID QUESTION

5 of my bad habits:
(i)
Picking at my pimples
(ii) Procrastination (grrrrr!)
(iii)
Talk about myself too much
(iv) Look at my nails when someone's talking to me
(v) Keep saying "niama" these days. tsk.

5 people to tag:
(i) If

(ii) You
(iii)
Wanna do
(iv) Just
(v) DO!

and tell me if you do :) I want to see


5 comments:

Kay Jen said...

i got single eyelids also! i empathize! :(
i do the tag lar. nothing else to post if not this T_T

mindy said...

haha i like this tag. and also your emoticon TTTT____TTTT hehe very cute!

this girl said...

kayjen: let us beremo together getherrrrrrrrrr T_T ok do! i go see hehehe..

mindy: do do do! :)

Shawn said...

Woah you literally listed everything right beside you!

so kiut hor? =P

this girl said...

shawn: yea, very gung ho oh! :D
eh don't mock me!