Saturday, July 12, 2008

TLH

Goodness knows I'd never thought I'd say this,
but I miss my room in Ted Lewis Halls.

*crycry*

I miss the smaller space, the easy-to-upkeep toilet.
THE COMMUNAL KITCHEN.

Okay, confession:
----} It's so much easier to cook/prepare food in a communal kitchen. Mess isn't so stark. I hate mess, and especially mess that *I* make. Worse still, I don't like cleaning up the mess OTHER people make. I sound like I'm contradicting myself right?

Listen first... Thing is, I don't pick up other people's mess! I leave it! and my miniscule mess? I leave it there lor.. hehe. But in the new place (DON'T GET ME WRONG, I'm very thankful for it ok), EVERY LITTLE BIT of mess also can see, and NOBODY else will get irked at it EXCEPT me. and *I* will need to clean it up (and rightly so). And it stares at me for long hours!

Aiya, my point is, living in halls just allows me to be more messy and be lackadaisical about it lar. I'm a piggie bumbum and that's that.

-----

It's weird that I've encountered a FEW people in the past WEEK that have been saying the same kind of things! All 3 of them were fishing for compliments!

Is it just me, or do these people just need a real dose of reality.
I feel like the one to give it to them!
mweeheehee :3

-----

kenot tahan i is fatty piggehz!!!!
>:-(

No comments: