Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Last Day of 2008!

Holy cow, how time flies.
Just half a year ago I was struggling with summer school, strolling around London, taking bright red busses, wearing scarves, ecstatic with flipflops, and now look where I am!

Back in Malaysia, about to embrace the New Year!

Last new year's was spent with the boyfriend. We went around LOOKING for fireworks but alas could see only bits of the coloured explosions. Saw a fox too.

Saw most of the fireworks display of other countries.

Wasn't great like WOAH!, but was kinda awesome. Considering I got my new year kisses and hugs :) Cold as whack, but I remember it as being fun and fuzzy despite the biting cold.

Happy New Year, everyone (whoever's here)
May 2009 (though may be tough!) be a great year for all of us.
Because it is through adversities that we may be able to see God's faithful Hand carry us all :)

Bless you!

No comments: