Monday, August 24, 2009

Sometimes..

.. I wonder where Desmond went.
Like, after 2005, he completely vanished.
No news, no voice, no photos, no facebook or friendster, it's almost like he disappeared or never existed.

Sometimes people tell me he's around, or that he is some place else.
And that he had a girl friend but broke up or smth.

Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to see him face to face again.
When I was 17 I used to dream (like mengigau) that I see him, and the biggest problem was that I didn't know what to say. I would be too busy playing cool that I'd completely miss the opportunity to have any sort of contact at all..

But now, sometimes I wonder if I'll even acknowledge him.
And sometimes, I don't know if I'm angry with him. For not keeping in contact, or for not being a nice person.

I don't have regrets, I think.

Oh, for those who don't know whot his Desmond is... He was once (waaaaaaaaay back) my biggest biggest crush. BIG UNTIL LIKE THE MOON times 2. Hahaha... creepy.

Uhm, yea. *ahem

I wonder how he is, where he is, what he's doing and WHO he is.
Can someone tell me? :\

No comments: