Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Shmitch

So.. I have this friend, who has this girlfriend. He told me about her about a year and a half ago. About how they met (well, briefly), how they got close and how long they've known each other for. Blah blah blah.

So.. this girl-- well, to put it bluntly, I feel she's just not good enough for him. But of course, who am I to say, right? It's his choice, his love, his life and his girlfriend. I'm only .. a friend -_-

But I'm sure many of you would be able to relate to me when I say this because I KNOW, that sometimes you also think that this person is SO not right for that other person, right right RIGHT??

It's only natural! It cannot be helped! We all judge, we all come to our own conclusions, etc. Undoubtedly, these conclusions are not just simply drawn up. They're drawn up based on observations ma! It's not a blind "yong sui" reason and so I feel it's valid!

Completely valid and should be taken into consideration!
Not just, "Aaaaah... s/he's like that one lah when irritated, usually much better wan"

HMPH!!!!

Anyway, just venting.
I hate the fact that this girl is a whiny, spoilt, over-protected, self-absorbed, ridiculous and irrational person! I'm sure in (her own timing of) reality, she's a nice person.. You know, when she's around strangers and need to have a front to make a good impression. But behind the confines of.. a relationship, a person's true colours really show loh!

When I say irrational and ridiculous, I totally mean it. TOTALLY.
The best word to use to describe is definitely "ridiculous"! The things that come out of her mouth are unbelievable!!! Things that really can knock you over the edge and make you pull your hair out and grind your teeth till it all becomes pulp.

UGH.

Terrible, right? Bitching about someone else's girlfriend, all?
Damn bad, I know... But really!

AAAAAAAAAAANYWAYYYYYY...

By now (after reading thus far), I'm sure in someway or somehow you've also experienced having your friend get with a partner. The tragic tale of how you lost your guy friend to a.. a.. GIRL! (gasp*!) Or how you lost your best friend to.. to.. HIM!

The first response from her over the phone when you call her out for shopping or meet ups and she says, "Cannot la, I'm going to X's place to hang out with him" (aka sexy time hahaha).

AND AND AND!!!

The sad, or somewhat forlorn look in his face when he says, "Cannot la, girlfriend want to watch this movie with me so yalo sorry can't join you guys" aka WHIPPED!!! *ffffffftishhh!* (whipping sound)


Aih.
Friends. We love them but why are they so stupid -_-

3 comments:

One Of A Kind said...

I agree!!! I feel the same way, well I dont think I have lost my friend yet but I feel as if she is slipping away, and I feel inconsiderate cuz she can be friends with whoever but still sad situations that just makes u wanna scream!!!

Joanne, Zuo-en said...

"aka sexy time hahaha" hahahahahahahahhahha......
hmm it's all about balancing and timing, no? sometimes need to take one step back in order to take 2 steps forward. but yes i agree, y are they so stupid sometimes...

shereen said...

LOL! sexy time?
haha.. hilarious!
love your blog. makes me laugh. :)