Sunday, January 17, 2010

Singapore!

Oops! Totally left this blank up here!
My mistake ;)

Excited to say, that I'm SO bent on going to Singapore on the 29th.
Just ONE weekend, I hope it'll be possible.

My boss has now just mentioned to me that I will be uhm* given more work. Boooo :(
No not really boo, quite exciting! Just nerve wrecking to be handling the key account alone, now that one other partner has left the company, and the other partner is supposedly "not a planner, just an executor". HOIYOH.

Mad!
Madly exciting but so crazy

I'm excited to go to Singapore! I want to go to the zoo! And eat crappy food (HAHA), and walk on extremely clean streets, take the MRT and soak in the Singapore air (but not necessarily drink their water hehehe).

JOJO BETTER BE FREE THAT WEEKEND!!!!!!

And I better quickly take leave and find a place to stay before anything goes wrong :(

No comments: