Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Ma-freakin-lay

TODAY.
HOLY POO, TODAY.

I went aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall the way to Putrajaya (which, by the way if you haven't known already (you should, I think!) is the new administrative centre (where was it previously?) for the past 2 years) to settle some legal issues regarding licensing and permissions for simple things.

The simple things in question are buntings. Posters. Hung up posters on street lamps.

FOR THIS ONE SILLY LITTLE DETAIL
I had to go through all kinds of layers of administrative protocols.

Seriously? How difficult is it for ONE person (okay, maybe just ONE department) to handle it? Isn't it more efficient that way? I don't see how 3 different and SEPARATE departments should be involved in handling ONE simple issue!

First is the licensing department. Then it's the advertising department-- that works hand in hand with the construction department (wtf that's almost a different thing all together anyway). Then there's the finance department.

I have to fill up 2 forms that needs to be submitted to two different areas.

Okay, that's not so bad.
But I need to do my applications at a separate building, after which I need to show my stuff to a different official in a different level of the building, then make my way to the payment counter which is another block away!!!



IDIOTS.

ALL IDIOTS.

1 comment:

shereen said...

lol. been there.. done that..
went there donno how many times with cw just to get some stupid cert..

blah