Sunday, October 03, 2010

Bubble Hair Dye and ZIT!

Tried out Liese's new ("revolutionary") bubble hair dye.
I admit it's easy to use/apply.. but I'm not too sure I like the fact that it's just... foam and.. PLOP. 
D says it looks like there's a pile of poop on my head!

Now.. my hair's still wet, so I think the colour will only fully show tmrw when it's dry.
Right now I see tints of the colour, but it's more brown than it was reddish. I don't know.. maybe my hair's just stubborn. I chickened out with the initial ash colour I wanted to buy. I didn't dare to go through the possibility of having a haystack on my head again! :(

Here's to better hair days :)


Ya, and I also have a giant zit on my forehead.
This giant zit has been brewing and growing from below my epidermis for some time now .. and today it has finally decided to rear its ugly head.

NOT ONLY REAR ITS UGLY HEAD, LET ME TELL YOU--
It decides to have a little baby zit grow nearby! >:O

So annoying!


sigh :(


No comments: