Thursday, November 11, 2010

Idiocy

Nowadays, can't tell when someone wants your opinion, or advice.

If they want your advice, why don't they follow it? And if they don't follow it, was it just your opinion? I assume it's advice when I hear "Thanks Keshia, I REALLY needed that".. or "Yeah, really? Okay, okay.. Okay I will..". Am I the idiot, or is the other person the idiot?

My heart has hardened, so ashamed to say it.
I used to care so much more for people.
Until I realised they don't necessarily care back for you (that didn't bug me then).

So now, I just sit back, and watch karma do its work.
Fret not though, Karma's only a bitch if you are.

:)

2 comments:

Liz said...

"Karma's only a bitch only if you are" - haha! LOVE it! b
been reading ur blog for a while now... stumble onto it randomly and spent a whole day going thru old posts. SO funny! me likes! :D your blogs posts are awesome to read (even the rant ones!)

this girl said...

Glad you like it, Liz :)
Thanks for reading!