Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Happy New Year!




2012 was an incredible year. So many things happened, and so many things didn't happen. It was a multitude of highs and lows, but I truly enjoyed it. Immensely. 

I walked away from a job I loved, but where I was treated badly, jumped into another place with high hopes, got married to the love of my life, quit the hopeful job and had life's lesson learnt, went through a harsh period of adjustment, hurt, shame and tears, found equal joy, happiness and peace, found work that allowed me time to find myself, and found a job that I hope (by God's grace) will give me the what I'm looking for, celebrated a year's milestone with Dippy, celebrated Christmas with my husband for the first time, and went through New Year's surrounded by the people I love. 

There's so much to be thankful for, so many lessons that I have picked up, and I really believe that this year will be the year of fulfillment. Even if it isn't in the way I imagined it to be, it is up to me to map out my experiences and make sure that God is at the centre of it all.

Happy New Year, readers (whoever you are)! I wish you the best in the ya to come!

No comments: