Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Random Memories

... i remember that one night when i was 12 and my best friend during that time stayed over... and i suggested to her: let's NOT sleep tonight!! she was flabbergasted and that was the most dangerous idea i had in my entire 12 years of life.

... when walking down the stairs from the concourse to the carpark in church, i jumped on kenny's back and he piggy backed me all the way down while having me screaming in his ears!

... helping out in children's vacation bible school, and in dominos pizza behind the counter scenes. this 10 year old girl took out her hp camera and started snapping away O_O and i remember saying to aunty min fong "kids these days are so canggih!!"

... skipping down the main sanctuary after easter practice one night while listening to butterfly when poon called on my cellphone and i was VERY surprise that i could even feel/hear the phone ring. when i said "hallo", he said "can you not say hello like that ah, so funny la". and he recently told me he misses the way i used to say "hAllo" -_- fickle.

... after a whole day of shopping for jeans with my mother, and half giving up already cos NOTHING fits when you want it to... i walked into this jeans shop and reluctantly tried on a pair of jeans i didn't really like and it fit really well, and now it's my most favoritest pair of jeans but i didn't bring it to UK :(

... being really mad at my parents for some stupid reason and then i drove to OU on my own to have some retail therapy. i bought everything from FOS -_-

... in redang with my family and was talking with my cousin gene. i asked about my aunt about her sharing a room with our hair stylist-cum- family friend... gene replied, "i'm more worried about my mom jumping on him haha!" but he is not interested so there was no worry

... in std 6, the last day of school was really windy, and all the dried leaves were falling from the trees. xiu hui, su peng and sook yin were catching leaves, saying that if you caught one before it hit the ground, it'd bring you good luck! i didn't catch any. su peng did.

... one night during practice for the high praise session back in May 06 (i think), i looked up at the spotlights and although there was music blaring from the speakers, i was deafened for that one moment. it was good

... performance for the fund-raising for JY CAMP 2006- when i was walking toward joanne in that song... what was it.. "you're just too good to be true.. can't take my eyes off you"... my skirt flew up har har.. but not too far up. managed to push it down just in time hehe

... sitting on the steps in the main sanctuary during a christmas service in 2005. watching the choir sing, and the musicians having glitter on their heads.. having the NS ppl come back from their campsites for the weekend :)

... the smell of my (then) new house. i moved into the sg buloh house on my birthday in 04. the smell of new flooring, timber, cengal wood, and brand new sheets. putting on my stereo, listening to the new Hillsong cd the CF-ers got me... blessed i was :)

... sitting on the swing in the park of Valencia, totally bummed because i lost Duke AGAIN... on the verge of tears, i started swaying back and forth, and about 20 minutes later, Duke came and sat right in front of me. i leashed him and we both walked back home calmly and silently- no tugging, no barking. oh how i miss Duke.

... the first time watching jin wei handle his Washburn, playing 'Blurry'. that was back in 03. i thought, "he's pretty good". he still is. he just refuses to show it.

... learning that kerry, cicak, and jin wei were, at one point; inseperable in church. they were so inseperable, that they were called "mah lat lou"s. good times.

... BK lessons on Sunday after service. aunty whats-her-name was very boring. i only ever learnt anything from BK lessons in Grace Assembly every Thursday night at 8pm. that class was very fun... from Patrick to Sean and Hosana. great teachers...

... orientation for HELP ADP in 2005, there were about 14 ppl in my group, and Ken Ming was one of them. when the grp leader brought us across PBD (WITHOUT THE BUS ERGH), KM was always in front. and i was always lagging behind. looking at him always staying in front made me think, "he'll go far". and so i stepped up my pace and overtook him just for fun. heee

... when jin wei came to HELP for A levels... i crashed his orientation too. i pretended to be an A levels student, and acted all dumb again. it felt... nice. because i was an anonymous. and it's nice to be treated with such courtesy every once in a while.

... having severe leg cramps the morning after the land expedition. and so i was driven back to the campsite and forced to stay in the "medicine room". where i slept (like a pig). HOHOHO.

... eating barracuda in south africa with my parents because south africa has great seafood and at very good prices too! :D i wanted to buy a silver butterfly ring there, but it was too expensive (but konon it was only 20 ringgit so cheap T.T) so i didn't buy. oh how i regret it now.

... having my first period when i was 14. my mother was so happy. i don't know why. my dad couldn't look me in the eye for a week or so. how odd. still don't know what the big deal is. it's such a pain -_-

... eating watanhor in school with the cacat sambal. but the cacat sambal tastes so damn good. only RM 1.50 sigh 20p T.T

... singing "goodbye to you" in tis' original key with poon in a pitch black room because i needed to practice, and it was a significant song at that point of time. i couldn't hit the notes and i went next door to let off some steam on the drums. i miss drums :(

... crying when i listen to leave the pieces slightly after easter in 2006. big let go song of the year, that one. but it was the good kind. har har pun intended!

... wanting so bad to sing Emmanuel but never got the chance to. well i did. but messed it up when Jason played it with me...

... i remember thinking to myself (when i was a very fat little girl), that one day i would lose all this weight and have a flat tummy and wear black pants with a transparent glitter belt with a black halter rush top. technically, i could do that, but i would look SO 2000. tsk. hahahahha. so i've achieved my fat-childhood dream.

... feeling like i almost died in Yau Chuan's car that night we sent KenMing off. thank God we didn't crash cos we almost did, but we didn't, but we almost did... but we didn't la. but we almost did.

... reciting my timestables to my mom one night but couldn't get the 12 timestables right so i wasn't allowed to sleep until i got it right. shit. i hate math. that must be the damn reason -_-

... practicing to walk in a straight line with a big fat kamus dewan on my head. all for the sake of posture.

... my indonesian maid dressing me up in my red swimsuit, full on make up and a fake mole. she made me pose and took a picture of that charade. i still have the picture at home somewhere. -_- how... weird.

... FINDING OUT 6TH KAKAK HAVING AN AFFAIR WITH A CERTAIN MR KOW WHO LIVES IN DAMANSARA JAYA! SUPER SCANDAL CAN DIE I WAS SO HAPPY COS I NEVER LIKED HER AND I TOLD MY PARENTS SOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!oneone

... feeling sad when i found out Aaliyah died in a plane crash.

... creaeting my firsts blog here in 2003. hahahahaha!


x

2 comments:

daniel said...

!!!oneone

whuuuuuuuuuut???questionquesion

this girl said...

daniel: HAHA :D i still think it's very funny to see!