Tuesday, January 29, 2008

And Pretend Like You're Immortal...

.. I wouldn't like to be immortal, actually. Everyone else would die :S




Digressing!
I know I haven't been updating as often as i usually do. Hehehe.. My stats are dwindling! No, no, no, no, no... please come back, pretty please? :D hah kidding lah. Go do wtv you want :)

Anyway, I've been really happy lately :) But I cannot tell here lah. Cos there are lots of blabbermouths I know of and they just can't keep their traps tight! But all I can say is that, YES I AM HAPPY :) And due to that HAPPINESS (oh the euphoria sometimes), I ignore my internet life. ahhaha... So it is when I always update, you know I have no life and am probably angry or angsty or always want to complain about something. Hahahah... TRUE OR NOT! Heheheh.. donnit tell me lah, I know these things myself wan :)

I STILL have complaints lah. You know.. yeah. I'll leave that for another day or so.. But in the mean time, I'll let you guys ponder on something for a bit. Well okay, I'll ask ya'll a question! Hmm... now just let me phrase it correctly, lest I *OFFEND* more ppl *pffbt.

Okay!
How do you react to perasan people? CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME, because sometimes I feel like i'm the only bodoh one who thinks the way I do and I need to know if I'm the only insane one here! Heh.

So take this scenario:

*you throw a rock at this person you tak suka*

you: HEHEHEHE, kena! score!
random person you don't care about: HEY DAMN SAKIT!!!!!

*you hairan*

random person you don't care about: NIAMA I TELL YOU WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO GET ON MY CASE BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA... YACK YACK

*you still kinda hairan*

random person you don't care about: hmph, imma get back at you some way somehow. imma BRING YOU DOWN!
you: pffbt* i didn't throw the rock at you also
random person you don't care about: yeah but people have FEELINGS and you're not supposed to yackyackyack...

Do I make sense ah? Truth be told, I didn't need to paint you that (awfully described) scenario lah, but I'm kinda bored now, heh. And I just don't have the talent to explain things in words. IRL I can show you and make sounds and gestures so you can understand me perfectly la, but now i CANNOT, so you'll have to deal with this a while heh :D

Oh but seriously, how DO you deal with people who are just SO sensitive??

**

I don't really want to go home anymore. Don't get me wrong, I WOULD LOOOOOVE to see my family once again, and that is and will be the ONLY reason why I'd wanna go back, really (oh, and of course the food), but I just figured out (maybe a little too late) that I don't have anything to go home to. Everything's changed. The people I used to hang out with... are all RAPIDLY morphing into people I hardly know at all. The people I once called "my friends" are just... strangers to me now. With the exceptional few, the rest are just.. wow. Yeah. I'm going home this year with a whole new perspective on life, a whole new outlook, and a whole new attitude.

Because I didn't believe that going overseas would help you see things "CLEARER", now it's affecting me more than ever. I not only see things "CLEARER", I'm also seeing things as they really are. Seeing people for who they REALLY are..

It's true, you know. Sometimes you have to take a step back to have a clearer view of it all. And hah, i'm 6700 miles away from home (I've googled it), and BOYYYY do I see things OH so clearly.

**

On a bimbotic note...
It just SEEEEEEEEEEEMS to meeeeee (RAWRRRR) that whenever I kinda like something (and usually 2-3 months before EVERYBODY else likes it), and never have enough resources to get it... I wait and wait and wait for the final moment that I WOULD....

AND EVERYBODY IS INTO IT ALREADY!
First it was colour (long story here), then it was my glasses, or or or, it was some certain tastes in ahem* people, and then NOW! (after a few other OTHER examples I didn't mention), IT'S THE LITTLE MISS TEES!

Roar!

DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG I'VE BEEN WAITING TO GET MONEY TO BUY A LITTLE MISS TEEEEEEE?! *wails in agony, kicks and screams in impertinence*

Sigh.

Now that almost everyone I know is wearing it, I refuse to be jump on the bandwagon! RAWR I REFUSE!

No offense to those who already own it. I'm merely expressing my view on how much I REFUSE to jump on the Little Miss Tee bandwagon. OH I REFUSE >(
*but with such reluctance :( *

**

I have a rumbling in my tumbling :]

taa!

5 comments:

Schmae said...

:( :( :(

i bought the Little Miss T only because it was rm29 (2 for rm50) in the flea market and 'boss' is what my college friends call me. :( :( :(

Wenzz said...

I totally understand your feeling of having nothing to go back home to. My family is probably the only remaining reason, everyone else I wanna see is gone (either physically or metaphorically). Sucks, no?

And yes Little Miss tees are rampant here in Sg too. It's terrible :( Totally turns me off the ones I own.

this girl said...

shengmae: eh eh! not saying you laaaa :) just that... MORE people i know are ALSO wearing Little Miss Tees :( but nice la get to wear :( sigh. me and my ego la hahah :D

wenni: yeah :\ things have changed. i guess.. if they've changed. we can safely say.. we've changed too, no?

but yeah. the closests ones to me are overseas :( blah.

Kevin said...

i feel the same about not really wanting to go home. if plans go through, i might actually not be back this summer..

btw, term ends 14th March. is the scotland trip still on?

this girl said...

not back for summer! :O(
me neither. i got summer school... what you going to do?

btw, the holiday thingy i sent and email already and i replied in another post's comment section cos i biimbo. hahaha