Saturday, January 19, 2008

Today!

TODAY! i was blessed! :D

i FINALLY got my bank account done! i got all the things i need and my bank account is FINALLY opened!! :D anyone who care to send me money please email me at keshia_k@hotmail.com :D i will personally give you whatever information you need for the telegraphic transfer (TT) :D :D :D

oh yeah. i was blessed :D let me tell you the WHOLE story la k :D
okay.

today i was adamant on getting my bank account open. because i FINALLY received my student status letter after MONTHS of putting up with incompetent administration! yeah. so i made my way to town at about 1.00 pm and reached at about 1.30pm

i headed straight to the bank that supposedly already had my info all done up only to find out that there was NOBODY available to open an account for me. so after some pestering and convincing of just how URGENTLY i needed the account, they redirected me to another branch up the road. so i went there instead.

i queried, and even there, there was nobody to that could do it for me. i pestered and i told them just how URGENTLY i needed the bank account and so they hesitated, but told me that someone can serve me at 4 pm.

it was 2 pm at that time.

wahhhhhhhhhh. have to wait so long. i have an assignment to hand in by 5, and i don't know if i can make it home or not. thankfully, ming zi was so kind as to print out for me and submit for meeeeeeeeeeeee. i'm so touched :') thank you ming zi! :D

so i wandered around town like a homeless fool lookin at everything anything. went window shopping and saw a whole lot of things i cannot afford.. sigh.. i reaaaaaaally liked them too! :D

little miss notty t shirt :D i've been wanting one of these! :D
10 pounds :(


sexy white lacy blouse
i loike! it fits too!
13 pounds :(
or was it 20? hmm.



yeah okay after that, i went to the market!

this was taken 4 months ago

they were about to "sau tong" but since it was only 3.15, and i had 45 more minutes to kill i figured i'd take a look around (never been there). i saw this stall.. it had chinese words on it's lanterns and it was selling food! so i went to look see look see cos i kepoh. hee hee.

the uncle in charge of the stall yelled out to me, and we coversed..
(in mandarin)

"hiya! are you from china?"
"no i'm from malaysia"
"oh me too!"
"really? wow that's really nice! uhm i can't really speak mandarin..."
"haha, your mandarin is not too bad!"
":) where are you from uncle?"
"from ipoh"

(conversation changes to cantonese)

"oh ipoh! i know ipoh! and i can speak cantonese better"
"haha, you're a cantonese, eh? you wanna eat rice anot?"
"hehe sorry la uncle i no money :("
"VERY nice one leh my rice..."
"yeah i know :D"

(talk talk talk talk summore.. asked about how long he's been there, he asked where i lived... about getting jobs... about his business... about where i stayed.. about my course.. blah blah blah)

"you sure you dowan eat rice?'
"i no money la uncle, its okay la :)"
"i'm closing up already.. i give you la :)"

*GRIN LIKE STUPID WOMAN*

"this curry is MALAYSIAN curry ok!"
*scoops a whole load of curry on truck full of rice*

*STILL grinning like stupid woman*

"nah, give you some sweet sour pork also la"
"thank you uncle! thank you thank you!"
"no problem.. come by more often ok?"
"thank you! yes i will :D"

yay i got free dinner! :D
he was so nice :) hee hee.
the rice meant alot to me k :)






:D
yayyy so now i gots my bank account and a VERY full tummy :D
yes yes was blessed :D

6 comments:

Jian said...

Bank account! lol!

debra fong said...

Little Miss Tees in ZARA =RM79.90

THe same exact prints in Sungai Wang=RM19.90

HEHEHEHEHEHE
: D : D

Anonymous said...

SO NICE THE UNCLE

How much was the rice??? Curry mmmnn

this girl said...

DONOVANhahah!: yeahlah. took super long ok. SUPER DUPER MEGA LONG! rarh!

debra: hee! ciplak one that oneeeeeeee!

jiameei: YA HE ISSS!! the rice with the 2 side dishes would've cost aboutttttt... allmost 5 pounds! :D

Mel O said...

You lucky girl! Tak share sikit pun :p

this girl said...

EH! someone had VERY BIG AND LUXURIOUS dinner that night also ok! hehehee