Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Didn't Win :-(

i am jinxed :(
i found THE dress of (my) dreams last night on ebay for a very low price of xx.xx pounds (see 2 digit only), but i committed not to shop :(

i bid it JUST so that the hours will last longer (well apparently it doesn't, i'm such a newbie), but i just got the email saying that i didn't win it. and the selling price (at the end) was still in a very affordable range.

THE dress of (my) dreams ok!!!!!!
*cry*

sigh.
better luck next time i guess :\
boo :(


[edit]
new flatmate moved into the room opposite me.
a new guy from kenya. my cypriot flatmate would be delighted to have another male in the vicinity! hehe :)

but it also means i have to ALWAYS remember to lock my door. i have SUCH a clumsy habit of forgetting to do so when i sleep and so i sleep with an unlocked door through the night. great. it's a good thing to be reminded that there's a guy staying opposite me. maybe i'll get a little more urgency in locking my door.

shit. he smokes weed
*sprays with intoxicating lavender air freshener that doesn't smell like lavender*
**psssssssssssssssssssssssttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*
-----

don't like you you and you
not elaborating here because someone will perasan.
and someone means a few ppl.

thts the thing about publicity.
kenot simply talk
but at least can simply think.

4 comments:

Mel O said...

Is he cute?! Is he cute? Hehehe. If cute, I can drop by your flat more often :D

this girl said...

eeeeeeeehm.
no?
hahahahah :)
but you can still drop by if you want. alarrrrr... you want to see me, nonit use my flatmate as excuse one laaaaaaaa O:)

daniel said...

i actually wanted to buy it but then paypal takes 3 days to verify! what lah :(

this girl said...

aww silly <3 thanks though. the dress of dreamsssssssssss T.T soldddddddd :( yaaaaaaaang :(

HOW CAN YOU THINK IT'S A SCARF!!

yea pay pal is so weird.
i don't have pay pal either.. but i SHOULD! esp once easter is over. hehe! :D