Thursday, March 20, 2008

Quickie

i restrung my darling!
it's so sexy now
he's just groaring and oozing his sex appeal!

ooh i'm all tingly just listening.

BUT
ok ok, he still sounds a bit treble-ish at the moment.
wait till slight oxidation sets in and when i literally tear him up with my "un-skills" and let it all rip out! then he will sound better :)

strings are still stretching. argh, like teething.
i itchy hand to play but kenot

why?
cos when i'm asleep, poon is up studying/watching something/playing fifa
when i'm awake, he is asleep. -_-

HOW TO PLAY!
nehmind. dinner time

mwahahahhaha :)
and the strings didn't cost me no bomb!
RM 35 for strings are reasonable, no? yeah not the HIGH HIGH quality kind laaaaaaaaaaaaa. but he sounds so sexy omg sexysexysexysexysexysexxxxeeeehhh!

can you tell i'm bored.
i need to buy bread.
ok bye :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Long Bean said...

hahaaaa.. You updated.

Couldn't stay away, eh?

Yay. :)

Mel O said...

Bread with tuna? Hehehe. Sedap ohh! I ate bread with tuna in olive oil. With lettuce. And carrot. And tomato. With mustard and tomato sauce. Ooooh. Sedap sedap =)

this girl said...

petrina: hahaha.. hiatus konon. making myself feel better for the ignorance of this blog :) but ok la once in a while :) i've been stalking yew! mwahahha

mel: oooo tuna :D i ate once nee. i bought 8 tins also, remember! ehhe :D

why got tomato sauce oneee hahaha..