Friday, April 18, 2008

A Public Spectacle


bad shape face due to stress. have photoshopped BIG UGLY pimple away. but still bad shape face hehehe :) i am beautiffooooooooooooooool (fool being the operative noun heh).
if you haven't noticed, i have switched my eye gear!
this happened last year around christmas time hehe.
the reason is NOT because i am vain (although i can be), or that i was tired of looking through big black frames... but it was because careless me over here, did something QUITE stupid la.

i promised a while ago *click that i'd tell you the embarassing and also VERY STUPID story, and TODAY IS THE DAY! why? because i'm bored and i NEED to destress. BADLY. eleh, the life of a student, sigh :( need to relieve stress every hour or so, pffbt, takde stamina kot. heheaha

so anyway,
since I'M OVER the tragedy, i can now freely tell you the story.
it happened some time in early december in the year 2007...
i woke up groggily from my not-that-comfortable bed, and stumbled across the room (which is like 2 steps wide harhar), to look for my second eyes to put them on so i can clearly see where i was going and blah blah blah. blah. but i couldn't find them so don't care lah...

then i went into the toilet and well, what do you do when you first wake up? PEE la right? all the water retention. heh, so ANYWAY... i went to the toilet and as i had finished with my uhm. yeah. as i was FINISHED, i reached up to grab the toilet roll (there's a shelf above the toilet bowl stupid place to put it, i know -_-), when i heard a loud clack! lo and behold it was my black frames ;( i thought it was all okay, since my spectacles were made out of plastic... afterall, i've dropped it before and ngieh.. nothing lah. so i didn't bother too much. i got off the bog and flushed and as i reached down to take my specks to put inspect for any damages, THERE WASN'T ANY LENSES IN IT!

so i searched around the WHITE TILED toilet floor, for 2 lenses with hopes that i would be able to find it WITHOUT wearing specks (duh, no specks la cannot see as well). i found ONE under the sink, but couldn't find the other... no where to be found!

LOOK, my toilet is not big ok. you can't even spread your arms out and swing a full circle without hitting one wall or another. it's not difficult to find something if you dropped it in there!

so what's the conclusion?
i flushed my spectacle lense down the toilet bowl -______________-
that's the only logical conclusion!
afterall, i FLUSHED before i went to pick up my glasses mah!
and i can only find one mah! so WHERE CAN IT GO?
into the indah water of Britain T______T sigh

lucky got contact lenses, kalau tak, aku mampus dah.
go lectures nonit see anything liao. dahlah ON THAT DAY i had FULL LECTURES from 9.30am till 5.30pm (cough cough) spoil my day only :(

i went specksless for 2 weeks when my mom sent me a new pair from home heh :\ stupid me la so clumsy. if it weren't for my careless attitude with putting my things around this wouldn't have happened la :( but everything happens for a reason, so well i'm still finding the reason la. heh :\

i really miss my old specks. they were much lighter and well, they had bigger frames so i can look up down left right centre no problem. the newer one (i've gotten used to it already la) is smaller framed and also bronze-ish in colour. the sides are thicker (macam sangat artsy fartsy), unlike my old slim handles. hmmm :\ it's a change la, since i've been wearing that black pair for 3 years already (wow how time flies).

but i plan to go get another pair of lenses cut for it when i get back though! i really like my old pair! i don't hate my current ones, they seem more discrete while resting on my nose bridge, much unlike the other one because they were stark black, ho ho.

oh well, so this is the story of how i humiliatingly had to change spectacles. when i told ppl here
(as in uni) this story they laugh at me :( granted, it's a stupid reason, what with FLUSHING YOUR LENSES down the toilet har har, but Melissa's taking it to another level saying that i'm the person she thinks is most likely to drop my keys into the toilet bowl! yuck!
speaking of dropping things into the toilet bowl, daniel dropped my rubber band into the toilet bowl too T____T i am destined to wear toilet bowl things yuckh bleh.

yea and also someone told me "i like this new look of yours.. no more black frame!"
eleh, i look that bad in it meh? :(







ok storytime is over and i need to get to more important things like watching Malaysian Dreamgirls. EH I SUPER BEH SONG about the show la. nonsense voting system. you think like american idol meh, where there are MILLIONS of voters! Malaysia ppl so kiamsiap sure won't vote and just want to watch la. see la now that cheese girl will win because she's got SO MANY FANS! but i guess if the people wants ringo, then she is what the people will get. but i highly doubt that ringo's fans make up the population of Malaysia loh... the show should be called...

there. that's more like it :)
the teared "paper" edges is meant to make it look like the ciplak thing that it is. it is intentional. heh


xx

5 comments:

Mel O said...

I can never stop laughing whenever I hear this story. Time after time. Why ah?

*thinks*

Oh, I know why.

Because, Keshia is very entertaining. Hehehe.

kuching said...

Farnie! I didn't know face shape can change according to your emotions. LoL!

this girl said...

mel o: tsk. you banyak evil tau! hehehe

ching yee: whaaaaaaaaaat are you talking about? hehe

Long Bean said...

Are you a Ringo fan?

*Whispers* Please say No.

this girl said...

petrina: uhm, no :) i'm not rooting for her la, but if she wins it won't be a surprise kinda thing.
the show's not about talent anymore. it's a popularity contest. JUST LIKE our Malaysian Idol tsk..

i like Jay woot woot!