Sunday, April 20, 2008

Top 10 Shittiest Moments in My Life

Daniel did this thingy. It was interesting!
I also want to do, in chronological order:


10. Almost the whole of my primary school life.

9. When my first dog died.

8. When my grandmother was in and out of the hospital

7. Confessing my feelings for this guy, and got rejected. (actually, i dunno how also, cos i wasn't asking for anything haha)

6. The morning of my SPM Additional Maths paper

5. Giving away my second dog

4. Walking away from 2 significant people in my life.

3. When I thought there was NO way of getting to the UK to study

2. Getting my visa rejected

1. Feeling like a lost soul in time and space between UK and Msia


those 10 things were really difficult to come up with! :S
i think top ten happiest moments in life would be easier.
that being said, i tag:

Melissa
MingZi
Petrina
Shawn
ShengMae
JiaMeei


*shit i just remembered i haven't done JiaMeei's tag yet! it's been so long! i forgot O_O how terrible! sorry ah! i'll get to it soon-ish! :D
*mental note: it's the before and after tag

13 comments:

daniel said...

your life not very shitty hor? hahahahahahaha

Unknown said...

i like that display pic!
hahahah....

debbeh woo! said...

who the 2 significant ppl? :)

debbeh woo! said...

oh oh!
btw, i'm saving saliva in a bukcet to send it to you with my love letter to youuuuuuuuu :)

(poon don't get jealous k?)

this girl said...

poon: hehe, uhm, maybe it is and can be, but i just don't really remember the shittier times, hehehe

mingzi: ya i told you liao ;( nehmind la now got you maaa <3

debbeh: haha, SO personal i say here meh! uhm, you know one lah. i ranted to you long time ago already! and ya ok i'll be waiting for the mail hee hee

Anonymous said...

Hokay will do! Yes yes doooo your tag :D

Anonymous said...

And huhuhu #9 and #5 T.T

#3- it worked out in the end what :)

Schmae said...

i'll do this soon sayang! :)
am on break de whee! gd luck for yours ok?
*hugs*

Mel O said...

*read ming zi's message* *cough cough* *read ming zi's message* *cough cough* What you got her, don't have me? You got me also ma, whatever it is! How come she get <3 I don't have? *cough cough* Sorry, not feeling too well. That's why keep coughing :P

this girl said...

jiameei: yea heartbreak man that one :( sigh, nevermind cherish all the puppy moments you can! :D
and yes :) worked out :) hee hee

shengmae: eeeee so nice got holiday d. mine's in one month! ish ish!

yes do do! :D

mel: actually hor, i dunno why i said tht to ming zi, SO TAK BERKAITAN dgn what she said about the post hahahah.. was referring to something else i talked to her about hehe..

alar alar, you know you're my darling also maaaaaa <3 <3
eh you got special heart on MSN ok!

mingzi: this is what i meant to say---> haha, yeah the pic very the yuck, but it looks like me so thus! taddaa :D

Shawn said...

HEY, you didnt tell me i got tagged!

YAY !! it's been awhile since i got a good tag! =D

will doing it soon-ish...! hehe!

Long Bean said...

Ah crap. Just when i was reading it, i was thinking.. Oh boy, this will be quite hard to do.

Then you tagged me.

Now i also must crack my head to think of them.

hahah...

this girl said...

shawn: hehe okay! tell me when you get around to do it k :)

petrina: HAHAH yeah it was tough for me but i'm interested in your answerssss! :)