Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Dear You,

Dear you, it's been a while since we last talked. How are you? I regret to know you're still with her. I regret to know you're still so unhappy. I don't know why, and I'd probably never know why, but I guess it would be like asking why a fat kid loves cake.

But I wish you the best. All the best.

**

Dear you, we also haven't spoken in a while. I remember how you were always very curious, asking very difficult questions, and actually seemed to have a focus and a direction in life in which you wanted to head towards. Then it happened. You found her. For a good year or so you were extremely happy. More than I can say for the old you when your other girl dumped you for reasons you did not see fit.

But now that it's all happened again, how are you? I hope you know we're here for you. BOTH of us. your "parents". I wish we'd be able to talk. I really do.

You don't even read here.
But I hope you know we care.

**

Dear you, hello, hey, what happened? We haven't spoken since the day I messed up getting carried away with my words and let it all hang loose. Surprisingly, it wasn't you I was rambling on about, or rather, it wasn't ONLY you. But I guess my foolishness carried you to another level of awareness. It sounds selfish for me to say that my wrongdoing helped you realise, but my ego can't take the downfall.

Sometimes I wish I could just go up to you and apologise, but I don't think I'd be able to do that anytime soon. I still feel bad on one spectrum, and have gone through my "dark" moments regarding it already. But I do hope that deep down you've forgiven me. I don't blame you for doing what you did. It was called for.

But your excuse was shite. Undoubtedly.
But oh well. I am very sorry.

**

Dear you, we've come a long way. However long it is, though; I don't know you anymore. I wish you the best in life. Love you lots, and I hope that you are happy :)

**

Dear you, how come we don't talk anymore? Is it because you're busy? Or that I was busy? Or is it because now that we both are with somebody else, things just... came to a halt? I miss talking nonsense with you. It was really fun. I helped you, you helped me, blah blah blah.

I never really approved of her (haha!) but I'm glad you love her (heheh). I hope you both marry soon and invite me to your wedding :) I look forward to it. Then we MIGHT just be one step closer to being relatives! That is IF what I think will happen DOES happen.

PS: You don't look nice with hair.

**

Dear me, you have got to LEARN how to push that big fat ego one side and get on with the schedule! Or better, work up some balls to go up to any one of these to tell them how you really feel!

Chicken, pffbt*



xxxxx

2 comments:

Joanna Faith said...

hey keshia,
looks like ur enjoying ur hols.
ur done now yeah? graduation ceremony on the way, im guessing?

oh well, hope to talk some when u come back soon :)

Blessings

Schmae said...

i like this post alotlotlotLOT wtf. :)

it got me thinking about the things i should say to certain ppl, yet i never (will) have the courage to spill it. :(

pok pok pok.