Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Sunshine, in my window... Makes me happy... Like I should be...

wah damn nice sunny sunny days !

but bluff you one, it doesn't really feel like 24 celcius, cos the air con at home is DEFINITELY colder la! and also, can get sumburn. UV index 4 and 5 ok. i read on wikipedia that UV indexes that high requires you to wear not only sunblock, but more importantly, SHADES
B)

i don't have!
does this mean i have to buy one?
WIKIPEDIA said so!

*sheepish grin*

by the way, my new shoes! :D



they are love.
MY love.
some ppl say ugly :(
nehmind.
I LOVE. hehehe

7 comments:

Mel O said...

Hahaha. YOUR love is here d. I'm still waiting for MY love *grins*

foongmei said...

eh cantiknyaaa! i like too!

Unknown said...

22 celcius, 23 celcius..
DAMN HOT RIGHT??!!
hahah...People back home are going to slap me for saying this...
I need shades too!!!

this girl said...

mel: heheheh, wait la! :D from china thts why...! but i bet you will looooooooove it! :D

mingzi: hahahahah :) lets go shades shopping wheeee! B)

foongmei: hee hee thanks! :D

kuching said...

Yay I want shades too!! Big oversized bug-eyed ones!! UV 5 I knew it!! You know I fell asleep with the sun shining on my thighs, and when I woke up it was BLACK but Mellim don't believe me!

this girl said...

HAHAHA
omg, so fast dark right!
i kena before! but the tan doesn't last long one hehe :)

Wenzz said...

Hahaha so cute! Do they pinch? I haven't managed to find a pair of ballet flats that don't cut the feet either in the back or the front after a long day of walking :S Which is why Havaianas will always be my best friend