Sunday, June 22, 2008

Aiyo Aiyo Slow!

I don't know if it's just my present connection, or if it's just my blog over here due to the copious amount of pictures I've been posting lately... But this page will NEVER fully load! And because of it, I can't really click on anything and navigate anything on my site, which includes replying to your comments.

Sorry!

So due to the lousy connection I have, and the reported SLOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWNESS of my site to finish loading, I won't be posting up boring Cambridge pictures anymore. At this rate hor, I think streamyx also better lor. I mean, i have 54Mbps only ok! You can't overwork a little donkey right, sigh. *I'm referring to my connection as a little donkey -_- what are baby donkeys called anyway ar?*

ALSO! Blogger has been VERY temperamental these few days. Everytime I'm drafting a post out, small annoying red words glare at me saying "Could not contact Blogger.com. Saving and publishing may fail. Retrying..."

Does it happen to you other Bloggers too? Ergh, amat annoying la.

BTW, I went to a new church today. In the local area I've moved to. Other than the 3 year old baby girl who was sitting in front of me today, I believe I'm the youngest. Unless that "man" is like a teenager... we'll never know. Westeners look so much older than they really are!

It is an ageing church. WELL... AGED.
hehe, I enjoyed the service though. Quaint like Cambridge.

Okay, toodles.

No comments: