Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Gifts.

Christmas shopping is far from thrifty!

All in all, I've been pretty wise (ya ahem*) about who I've gotten gifts for, but STILL the bill comes up to an alarming total! O_O
I console myself by telling myself that these are treasured friends and family, and price should not be the main concern (of course, not overboard as well lah). So I let things cost the way the cost and once I find that it is.... worth it, I just buy it.

However, I regret not being organised enough, tsk. I now have one person on my list who is going to receive something quite random :( I hope the person will know what to do with it, because if I were the one on the receiving end, I'd be like "wtf? what will I do with this?!" and then proceed to place it in a place where it will collect dust :(

NOOOOOOO... the thingy *is* kinda pretty!
and a collector's item toooohooo T_T

So anyway, I'm pretty pleased with myself! I did all my Christmas shopping (plus work!), ALL in one day! :D

I don't even dare count the amount of money spent *gulp*

To top it all off, I lost my parking ticket AFTER I darn paid for it! >.<
Then I had to report it, and it was STILL classified as "LOST TICKET". Ergh! No! There is a distinct difference!!!!! *angry*

Okay, I left it sticking out at the autopay :(

So 20 bucks gone to a useless cause.
My absent mindedness!

No comments: