Monday, December 22, 2008

Tough Business

When people used to say "it's a dog eat dog world", I thought they were only referring to mafia business. Who knew they were talking about business in general.

I have come to learn (the hard way) that people in this world are just plain malicious. I have never in my life been so exposed to the insincerity and evil capacity of a single person. I guess I had a part to play in this game of life chess, but guess what, you can't underestimate the power of a pawn right? Wee pawns can eat a Bishop too, if the Bishop were dumb enough to let it, right?

So I ate the Bishop.

I admit that the repercussion wasn't as I have expected it to be. Maybe I'm just a really easy dead give-away. Who knows? Hehe.

But Jesus did say, be as innocent as a dove, but as sly as a fox.
I believe I was exactly that.
Or at least I can only HOPE.

Oh well, lessons learnt in these past 3 months?
Priceless.

No comments: