- I miss the days where things were relatively easy. To now, that is.
- I miss the times when eating just a sambal cheese sandwich had to do (TOUGH! But fun).
- I miss England (and it's awful dreary weather)
- I miss having a thinner body (HAHA)
- I miss the times where I look forward to having meals with friends.
- I miss Primark (really!)
- I miss my dog
- I miss wearing high heels
- I miss singing like I meant it
- I miss dancing (or whatever my movements may look like)
But missing my boyfriend who's ever so far away tops these 10 things I miss.
Without a shadow of a doubt, I am maniacally missing him. And his silly antics!