Saturday, February 13, 2010

CHINESE NEW YEAR!

It's the year of the Tiger, and most people think it's a bad year to get married in. Because it's all.. bitter? I dunno. Hard to explain, and I can't write chinese for nuts (I only speak). NONETHELESS, anytime is a good time to get married because marriages are good! Divorces, however; are not. Hm.

ANYWAY

Imma be off to my hometown in Melaka for the New Year's :D :D
OMG I can't wait to be somewhat reclusive in the old old homey place, but I'll miss the internet wtf T_T

But it's alright, I've got my Blackberry :)

Good food, good company, HOT HOT sweltering heat, and free money HERE I COME! :D

I'll try to update when I'm bored :)
Got a post scheduled anyway :)

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!
GONG XI FA CAI :)
xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, i like astrology & Chinese astrology do fascinate me. Indeed anytime is good to get married. It all depends on the individuals involved. Have a happy val.

this girl said...

Chinese astrology is really really interesting. Folklore and some form of science is involved but its all in good fun anyhow :) happy valentines day to you too! Hope your husband fell in love with you all over again <3