Monday, March 22, 2010

Teds vs Puds


No pride in winning this game :(
Was the referee paid off?

HAIYAH.

---

Update:
Slept MOST parts of the day-- I'm so dead, cos I can't sleep :(

By the way, I'm the happiest girl in the world now :)
Because I have both Hello Panda and Pocky!! :D



Oh, and I've also just  up for Pilates classes, and this last Saturday was my first lesson.
I'm not aching in places I didn't (and never) know could ache! Mad. Name a body part-- IT'S ACHING.
But I hope this Pilates thing is worth the pain. I heard it strengthens the back and core muscles and tones you up nicely too!

IT BETTER WORK! >:(

---

Update 2:

Okay, sleepy time :)

3 comments:

Joanna Faith said...

OH YES. pilates works. especially once ur on the reformer, its hardcore.
I did it last semester and it helped me a lot in dance. Missing out on it this year though :(

Carolina, Izabella, Gabriella, Giovanna e Vitória said...

Visitem: www.inumseioquela.blogspot.com
É o blog anterior a esse...
Vocês vão amar
Kisses...
(Tradusão)

this girl said...

jo: yea the reformer... maybe a later stage haha