Wednesday, May 12, 2010

There's so many ways to love youuu...

If there's one song right now that makes me wanna get up and shake my asian booty, it's O.M.G by Usher ft Will I Am.

It's so crazy, I've never been so infatuated with an RnB song before! The last time (and I'm talkin like 6 years ago?) was the Whistle Song! That song is ancient, but it still makes me wanna get up top that table and wave it all around like there's noone watchin.

*Baby let me love you dowwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnn.....




Usher has been (and always will be!) an amazing dancer!

--

May this make you shake your bootay!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, that's a good one hey?! The one I am super stuck on like no other is Billionaire-Travis McCoy?
I love it when a song grabs me like that... Enjoy!!

this girl said...

MMMMM! I do love Billionaire too! It makes me feel all indie dancy hehe