Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Favourite Things

I have many favourite things!

Despite me complaining all the time, I have much to be happy about/ give thanks for! :D

For one, I love food, and so most of my favourite things revolve around food :) And like, you know..  because I am a female I also have a bad (BAD) fondness for shiny sparkly things *panics* I just don't have the munnies to support this fondness right now, and I foresee I may not ever (not sure if it's a good or bad thing hmm)!

Here's the list right off the top of my head


  1. My 15 year-old pillow. True story.
  2. IKEA meatballs... with the SAUCE. The OSMSOS!
  3. Bangles-- Lemme tell you joke! D invented it! "Girls like bangles, but boys like to bang girls!" Geddit! HAHAHA! Bang girls, bangles. Funnayh.
  4. Red velvet cupcakes
  5. Durian (hoooo!)
  6. Puppies-- Bulldogs and Pugs!
  7. My winterberry named Wella :) 
  8. MAKE UP!
  9. Georgian furniture. Sigh.
  10. Barbecued boneless chicken wings!
This-- my dear friends-- is awesome.
A.W.E.S.O.M.E!

No comments: