Sunday, October 31, 2010

Ice Cream

The discovery of milk and it's wonderful ability to transform into everything awesome and comforting, is and always will be something that I'm thankful for.

While I'm not the kind of girl that cries over chocolate, I will however cry over ice cream.

Today I lined up for 30 minutes to buy 2 quarts of Baskin Robins ice cream. There's half quart of Pralines and Cream, half quart of Choc Chip Cookie Dough, half quart of Mango Tango, and half quart of Butter Pecan.

Yes, I will be fat consuming half a gallon of ice cream, but I take false refuge in the fact that this ice cream will be shared (pffbt), and uhhh... taken over the span of one and a half months (ahak, really?)

---

Sometimes you try, but the result just isn't appreciated.
dumbnuts.

No comments: