Thursday, January 02, 2014

Highlights of 2013

2013 was a tumultuous year for me. But I choose to focus on the good, rather than the bad!
Highlights of the year that was:

Jan/Feb: Chinese New Year as a Poon!



It was my first CNY as an in-law to my in-laws. I was nervous at first, but I have been to D's grandmother's home so it wasn't totally unfamiliar. I was actually quite surprised and happy to be so accepted by everyone there. I mean, I'm the stranger, hey. But instead of keeping an arms length, and probe into my private life, everybody kept offering food (cultural sign of being friendly and accepting) and was happy all round

July: The Hunnymoon!

In Nice

Finally, after a year of waiting and being patient and storing money for this trip! It finally happened and I'm so glad it did. It will remain one of the BEST adventures of my life because we planned it all, we went everywhere we wanted to, in the time that we wanted to, ate anything we wanted to, and had such a great time!

October: D's Birthday Surprise


Booked us a trip to Bangkok for the weekend and treated D to a holiday in the city :) All day food, massage, shopping and night-time luxury in the crazy awesome Muse Hotel on Langsuan Road :) I wish we had enough spare cash to do this every quarter haha!




Haaaaaaaaaah.
Here's to an even more awesome 2014!

No comments: