Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Home.

... let me go home.


it's the Chinese New Year and i've never pined for home more than this before :(
i want my melaka
i want my popo and kong kong
i want my ahyees
i want baby kai xuan and baby cassie
i want my mamah
i want my mom and dad
i want my brother
i want my cousins
i want the hot hot terrible weather
i want the dusty old flat
i want the yucky moldy toilet
i want the tight small kitchen
i want the cooling marble floor
i want the crazy gila shyiok food
i want my yee kiao
i want my family

i want home :(

5 comments:

daniel said...

i want heh bee hiam :)
and more time with you

this girl said...

heh bee hiam :) yummmmmmmmm
yes more time :) pwease :)

Cynthia said...

AWW :) happy Chinese New Year love.

Wenzz said...

Gong Xi Fa Cai dear! What's CNY in UK like?

this girl said...

cynthia: you toooooo :) you look like yr havin fun!

wenni: gong xi fa cai to you too!! CNY in London central's really festive. anywhere else is just really.... nothing? haha, it's not celebrated here or.. yeah. nothing :\ sigh..