Wednesday, March 05, 2008

GIRLS ONLY.

IF you are a guy, please don't continue reading.
later you say i never warn you la, say i disgusting la, say i insensitive la.
i don't care la.
IF you are a guy, and would not like to know about "lady things" (HAHAHA, why do they call it lady things, so ugly the name!), then don't proceed. come back on thursday and i'll post up a happy post for you... i'd b in nottingham by then so SURELY i very happy. so come back then. bye boys :)


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

eh go away lah if you're a boy!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

yea so. hi girls :-)
i have a question yea. i don't know about you, but whenever my menses come, my tummy BLOAT like balloon like that! and JUST before i bleed, it's totally normal. and IMMEDIATELY (and i mean immediately) when the blood rushes out, my tummy becomes big! O_O
it doesn't make sense!

is it because the lining decided to runtuh and then fill up all my womb space ah!
ew la right!

anyway, today's one really sakit ok. first time i get such a painful keruntuhan. bed ridden and all i could do is sleep (not a problem la hehe). and now, i'm walking around with my back aching like i'm a pregnant woman, eating like i'm eating tmrw's share also (i did! omg!).

and tmrw i have to travel. see i told you murphey's law! anything that CAN go wrong WILL go wrong. next thing i know, my dress i cannot fit cos i bloated. HAR HAR! joker!

oh well

ey, answer my question if you the answer ah pls! hehe.. i'm curious ok.

**


ok if you were a boy, and you read that.. and know the answer, TELL ME! :D
sometimes boys know more hahaha..ha..haha...ha..haaaaaaaaaaa..

ok bye

10 comments:

daniel said...

'lady things' is so little britain! hahahhaha


when you bleed and loose blood, air expands in your tummy to make up for the volume loss. and because air is less dense than liquid (blood), more air will enter your body than blood exit your body.

kuching said...

I don't know who this Daniel is, but his knowledge on this subject is freaky. LOL!

I do bloat, but I'm not sure about the part about being bloated when the blood rushes out. Either it doesn't happen or I don't notice. I'm very apathetic about this one because I find it such a nuisance.

I hope Murphy's Law won't apply to me, because mine is about due as well... Don't want to have it when I'm travelling. -.-"

Shawn said...

i didnt read it... nope nope lol

jmeei said...

What Poon said! Actually I don't notice... will let you know the next time I get mine wtf

this girl said...

daniel: yea thts where i got it from hahaha :)

your fiction sounds like fact, but i can see through it!

chingyee: this DANIEL is the same daniel you will meet this friday, and the knowledge he has about this topic is completely BOGUS. i bet he simply say only hahahah. what lah he.

shawn: you didn't! you didn't! *shifty eyes* hehehehe

jiameei: hahha.. yea ok then tell me k! mine so irritating one really.

Pui Ee said...

Mine also bloat like balloon :(
Every single month! Ish.

Long Bean said...

My tummy is memang always bloated. har har. Oh, damn =(

And at least you can sleep! When i get my period... Cramps. Then Pain. So cannot sleep.

Sucks, i tell youuuu...

Naya Ahmad said...

i only know hte cramps come from the fact that your lining is moving to push the blood out. so sometimes when congealed blood is being forced out of your body, your lining works extra hard. hence the cramps. i think thats why heat pads work well when you have cramps. cramps when it's cold out sucks big time. haha.

supersara said...

eh. my tummy bloats like a week and half BEFORE it comes.


and when i get it, it just completely sinks. hahahahahah. and on the first day, i'll get massive cramps and diorrhea. yup. :)

so different hoh?

this girl said...

petrina: wah cannot sleep also ah :( mine puts me to sleep hehe

nadiah: it does? imma try it the next time i have cramps. and yes. it sucks balls when i'm out in the cold... terribly difficult to walk ish.

sara: haha.. half a week eh? mine gets bigger la.. but BLOATS the moment it starts rushing out. heh

poor girl, massive cramps suck. nehmind! nadiah says put hot water
hee