Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Diahhorea of Words.

Summer breeze
Compare notes
Sizzling Fajitas (wtf -_-)
Nacho Libre!
Scientific evidence
John Hancock
Porky the Pig
Kenneth Phun HAHAHAHAHA
Tomatoes
Scotch egg
Orange Frapp
Britney Spears
Netted leggings
Lindsay Lohan
Long blonde hair
Shiny
Silky Girl
Make-Up Forever
London
Paris Hilton
Wedding band
Gold, not silver
Red pixie hair
Hook
Peter pan LOST his shadow
Pin stripes
The desperate partner
Drummer woes
Bassist better friend
Orange post-it
Study!
Hanging laptop
Lack of Attention
Suicide
Blood
Photoshoot
Fire alarm in the middle of the night!
Fun
Beach bumming till we're all browned
Flippity floppity poo
Love handles, ooh yea baby
Photoshop
Huak!
Last minute
11th Hour
Jennifer Hudson
YOU MUST LOVE ME
Will you marry me? Not till you get on one knee
How old are you?
HOLY POO
RM 500
Brown poop
The size of your ego is the size of my foot.
Stinky River Sein
Why?
Sakai who married that uncle
Mamak food makes you go bald. Or fat.
SUPERSARA!
Cheesecakes and Philly Cheese
Mozza Burger
Rice Krispies
BK Mushroom melt (no such thing, I know)
Tuna pasta
Seafood rashes
Vaseline
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH
Yeah, and then hor...
Roses really smell like oo, oo, ooh
Caroliiiiiiiiiiiine!
Oh my darling
Yoddling yolk
Rocking the rocking chair in his mid 80s
Big white house
Old people
Oh who's loved and lost is better off than who's never loved at all
Presence of fear is the presence of challenge
Sore loser, pffbt.
I WIN I WIN!
Metal railing
Sexy time
White organza, shimmy shimmy
Thailand
La Ku Ka Raaaaaaaaaacha!
Speedy Gonzales the turtle
Karaoke with daddy
Dance like no one's watching
All Hell breaks loose!
Mind your English
You talk cock!
I sing song loh...
Where do you think you're going?
How is the cheese-baked rice?
Spaghetti again?
Go to hell!
Spoilt banana cake. We made it 3 times.
Oh....
That's so 5 minutes ago.
Yeah, not only that, they even forgot to tell us the submission date!
Sure I'll help you... after I'm dead, I will.
Lies, lies all lies.
Lincolnshire
I want to pijak on your turtle!
Step into my world. Don't die.
Baby, baby, baby when you touch me like this, and when you hold me like that.
Why yes, I do frequently break out into song.
Who shat in the dryer omg!
Glenpatrick's posh water from M&S was 90p
American Apparel is gay! Gasp!
My boots, my boots, my boots.
Jealous ka?
Is it?
It shall not be done!
But father I'm 16 years old!
Look, I'm da man.
Yo yo, shuffle shuffle
GG no RM!
boooooooo.
Why are clouds white?
Looking for a pattern in a lost sheep.
I have a secret.... shh...
You very uglyyyyyyyyyy. Try only...
I want that one! No, I've changed my mind, I want the other one.
Falalalalalalallallallalalala ::*







I feel better.
:)
toooooooooooooooooodles!

4 comments:

daniel said...

That is a lot of thoughts!
I thought Speedy Gonzales was a mouse!
And i remember the Glenpatrick water! walk all around central just to find bottled water! hahahaha

What you feeding me?! What you feeding me!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You're going to Barbados!

Shawn said...

i vote no.1 for...
La Ku Ka Raaaaaaaaaacha!

hehe.

UBER DUPER CUTE HEADER! =D

kuching said...

I associate Kenneth Phun with Porky too. LOL. I actually had a post about it before I deleted my blog. =D

this girl said...

daniel: yes i'm incoherrent! and ya i know it's a mouse but i thought of it as a green turtle, i dunno why. hmm...

lee evans is the best :D

shawn: hee hee! i don't even know where that's from! and thanks :) i loike my monkey/alien too :D

ching yee: eh post la! he's my fave lecturer btw, but lotsa ppl hate him la, i dunno why. is it because he's boring ah. his son very cute la!