Tuesday, November 24, 2009

OMG!

It's going to be Christmas soon!!!!!! :)

Already, shopping malls are beginning to deck it all out in boughs of holly with lights flickering, baubles dangling, and glitter shimmering everywhere!

Being in such a sparkly and pretty environment really makes you very VERY happy :)

Ok! So I'm going to put out my Christmas wish REALLY early this year (ie: NOW), so ya'll can just uhm, save money and get me all these things hee hee

  1. The awesome GHD hair iron
  2. A new laptop
  3. A new christmas tree
  4. A holiday in Italy
  5. Sparkly diamonds (necklace or rings, I'm not picky)
  6. Dom Perignon (THIS one I'm picky)
  7. A pretty new Christmas dress
  8. Chanel's classic shopping tote
  9. Pretty make up (because every girl loves make up!!)
  10. MONEY! :D
Ok thanks! ;)
hahahahaha

No comments: