Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Weddings Weddings!

3 weddings in December.
The fourth I cannot attend *cry*

I look gross right now btw
I just realised how DARK my under eye circles are!
I need... bleach! Skin bleach!

Ah yes, and a threading session.

I love the results of threading! It's awesome!
So amazingly neat and straight and.. kempt!

---

By the way, ladies shouldn't carry 5kgs of weights.
I'm bulking up!
Quite quickly too :S

But I think it will go platonic in a while.
So imma use TWO hands to lift so technically that's like 2.5kgs per hand right?
Does it work that way?

This exercise + diet thing is so difficult. No wonder it's not popular, hmph!

---

I have abandoned my poor camera.
And it's still so new!
Wait wait, I have a bulk of photos to upload, just never got to it.
Oh yea! Thailand photos are still stored in there!

That's the problem with having a boyfriend with a big ass SLR and you have a puny little punkish point and shoot. You get lazy cos the pictures he takes are the same pictures you take, and his will come up MUCH better.

Pffbt.
Totally outshined ok.

I yearn for the pentax now.
KEEL ME.
sigh :(

No comments: