Excuse me while I have a brain fart :)
There are many uses for yoghurt.
Plain yoghurt- not the flavoured or fruit-infused ones.
The plain greek ones are the best! :)
Undoubtedly, they taste disgusting on its own.
Rather, there IS no taste. Only a soft (but not soft enough) texture with a tinge of tartness that continues to linger in your mouth even after drinking water in attempt to flush it down your system. There is no cure for post-yoghurt mouth.
Okay, I lied- there is. In fact, this solution is also the same solution to ALL, and I mean ALL bad breaths and overstayed-tastes.
I don't lie.
You try and see!
Among the uses for yoghurt include
- To eat with cereal! In replacement of the overrated 'milk'
- To put into coffee! (same as the above)
- To put in cake batter! Amazing moisture and texture when it pops out the oven
- Replacement for coconut milk in curries- OMG. An awesome replacement, I might add
- A cure to a hot mouth- you know, right after eating a really hot chilli dish or something.
- When mixed with the right ingredients, it makes an amazing dip! :D
See! 6 different ways to use the plain old yoghurt :)