Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I Have Decided

I have always loved dogs.
It is unfortunate that I have no time to take care of them right now.
But I know that soon, I will have time, and I will eventually rare and love one again!
Especially when I move and have my own place! :)

I've been dinging and donging over what kind of dog I want.
I've previously owned a huge and beautiful Golden Retriever, and although he was the bestest dog anyone could ever have, I think now I want to own a smaller sized dog.

I've contemplated miniature poodles. Even miniature schnauzers!
From the pretty to the ugliest! Like pugs or bulldogs :)

The last Sunday, I went out to dinner with my family and I walked past a pet store as I was walking to the bank to get some moolah. I slowed down to see what was inside because the whole place was full and the sounds of baby dogs yelping was too adorable to ignore!

Okay,
So I was walking, right? And my eyes locked on to the most adorablest, most cutestestest, most incredible looking puppy in the world! It was curled up in a sleeping position, but it's little iddy biddy eyes were open, just observing everyone cooing over the other puppies at the place.

I could not, for the life of me, take my eyes off that puppy!!!!
It was just SO CUTE!

SO!
I think I've decided (I say "think" because, admittedly, I've decided on what kind of dog I want before)!

I want.......






A BULL TERRIER!!!!


OH MY GAWD WHERE DO I BEGIN IN GUSHING ABOUT JUST HOW ADORABLE THEY ARE!!!!

Is it the paws? The way they're so small, so round and so pink?
Is it the nose? The way it's so minute? The way it's surrounded by a slight pink?
Is it the ears? The way they're so big and so attentive?
Is it the eyes? The way it's so chink (like me!) and so earnest?
Is it the muscular body? The way it's so huggable? The way it's so sturdy and stout?
Is it the short hair? The ease of keeping dogs with short hair? The grooming heaven?

IS IT JUST EVERYTHING THAT IS SO PERFECT???

Yes, I know.. Puppies CAN'T HELP but to be cute. It's a survival thing.
But wait! Even when the puppy is grown up, it's STILL SO ADORABLE!
Here, let me show you :


Oh how the eyes are still just as small!
Oh how the ears are still just as attentive!
Oh how the nose is still radiating a pink!
Oh how it has lovely bone structure!
Oh how it has such magnificent teeth!


gimme gimme!!!!

7 comments:

debbeh woo! said...

THIS IS THE DOG!
I've been trying to figure out what its called and now I know, BULL TERRIER!

YES, you must get Bill Terrier!! :D its the cutest ever!! :D get get get! :D

Kraneia said...

I don't guess you remember those old budweiser commercials eh?

Go to a search engine, type in "Spuds MacKenzie"... you'll get the idea....

Woof,
Scratch

daniel said...

jack russell terrier similar but better!
nice big eyes, paws, nose, ears
muscular body, sturdy, stout, short hair. better than a bull terrier!

this girl said...

debbeh: HHEHEEE SO CUTE RIGHT! It's the one from toy story keke

AiMay: yes! so cute!!

Scratch: relevance?

Poon: NO! NEVER! ever!

shereen said...

lol.. bull terriers can be quite ferocious! when they bite.. they don't let go..

this girl said...

Shereen: Need to train! :) Dog training school!!

shereen said...

ah... good idea. :)