Monday, March 15, 2010

Suggestions?

Do any of ya'll know of any websites with wonderfully splendid pictures of dreamy looking rooms that you could refer me to? :) I've been looking through tumblr and I love what I see but they're just too sporadic to find! :(

MY NEXT OBSESSION is to look at wonderful, floaty, romantic, original and cosy rooms :)

Let me give you a couple of pictures to mull over, and if you know any, let me know? :)
Pretty please? :D





all images belong to their rightful owners, I got them from Google

4 comments:

Chandana said...

Hi,

Nice blog.

Here's a blog that serves for your spiritual needs.

It has messages from the Holy Scriptures, that teach us how to have GOD in all the aspects of our lives and allow GOD's rule over every matter.

www.holyoneofisrael-reconciliation.blogspot.com

Have a blessed reading.

God bless you.

this girl said...

Do you go around posting these sorts of comments on people's blogs? It may offend someone one day...!

But thanks anyway

estherlauderlyn said...

http://www.desiretoinspire.net/

you might find something here :)

this girl said...

i love it!!! thanks!!!